Address: 321 Mesquite Drive, Cedar Creek, TX 78612
MLS #: N/A
Description: Beautiful 2.2 acre Property is located in a peaceful, country setting only 15 minutes from Austin. Central location right off Texas Highway 21 and Watts Lane. Secluded and established subdivision of large lots with friendly neighbors that has maintained its beautiful, natural feel. Mesquite trees fill the first ~100′ of the lot and provide privacy and then transition to very large oaks and elms that reach 60′ into the sky overhead. A driveway has been cleared that leads back to a cleared homesite ready for you to build. Paved / asphalted street. Just minutes from COTA. Collect fresh eggs from your chickens every morning… and still be able to go into the office in Austin if you need. Electricity is available from Bluebonnet. Water tap ALREADY on property. Public water available through Aquawater. Buyer will need to install septic. Buyer to verify availability of all utilities and restrictions. Buyer to get survey. Deed Restrictions available in Deed Restrictions section below.
- Property size: 2.84 acres
- Surroundings: surrounded by massive oaks, elms, and cedars
- Location: central location right off Texas Highway 21 and Watts Lane, only 15 minutes from Austin
- Subdivision: secluded and established subdivision of large lots with friendly neighbors that has maintained its beautiful, natural feel
- Driveway: long meandering driveway takes you past giant trees to your fully secluded cleared homesite along a dry creek
- Homesite: cleared homesite ready for you to build, continuing back for another ~200′ even past the homesite
- Street: paved/asphalted street
- Accessibility: Just minutes from COTA (Circuit of the Americas)
- Deed restrictions: modular/prefabricated homes, site-built, barndominiums, tiny homes ok. No single-wides or trailers per deed restrictions.
- Utilities: electricity is available from Bluebonnet and there is an electric pole on the property. Public water availability through Aquawater in the process and should be installed by Q2 2023.
Property will be serviced by Aquawater. Water service will not be available until Q2 2023 once new water line has been installed. Electricity is available through Bluebonnet Electric. Buyer will need to have Bluebonnet drop an electric pole where desired. Cost for a pole is ~$2,000. Buyer to verify.
Yes. It is intended that light deed restrictions be recorded to preserve property values. Please see the deed restrictions here.
You can read the deed restrictions here. Many properties in the neighborhood have multiple residential structures, and the Architectural Committee referenced in the Deed Restrictions does not appear to exist anymore. Buyer to verify.
You can read the deed restrictions here. Seller understands the deed restrictions allow manufactured homes as long as home is underpinned and skirted and meets other aesthetic requirements. Buyer to verify. There appear to be manufactured homes in the community.
Essentially, any residential home that is not a Single-Wide manufactured home is an approved home. Site-Built homes, tiny homes, double-wide & triple-wide manufactured homes, modular homes, and barndominiums are all approved homes. See the Deed Restrictions here for more details.
Is there an HOA?
Water Tap Connected, Water Service Available Q1 2023, Electric Available, Septic Needed