Address: Adjacent to: 4100 Old Colony Line Rd Lockhart, TX 78644
Price (Cash or with 3rd Party Lender): $235,000
Price (with Seller Financing): $243,000
- Monthly Payment (excluding property taxes): $2,515.82
- Seller Financing Down Payment %: 16%
- Seller Financing Down Payment Amount: $38,880.00
- Seller Financing Interest Rate: 12.5%
- Term: 15 Years
Description: Cleared 2.47 acre lot on level lot. NO Restrictions. Shared well installed in October 2023 included in price. Electric pole also on the property already. It is located in a peaceful, country setting on a quiet street. Location is perfect, providing with a Dollar General just a couple miles away for basic groceries/ conveniences, yet a little distance from the hustle and bustle of city life, while still being minutes from Lockhart and it’s restaurants, BBQ, services, and large HEB. SELLER FINANCING OFFERED at $243,000, 16% down ($38,880), 12.5% rate, 15 year term. Clear of brush and ready to build a home or homes. 2 homes permitted by County Code. Buyer to verify. Have your loved ones build on your Property as well. Just 13 minutes from Lockhart, 26 minutes to Bastrop, & 48 minutes to Austin. Collect fresh eggs from your chickens every morning/ raise some sheep… and still be able to go into the office in Austin if you need. Manufactured homes, site-built, modular, barndominiums, tiny homes ok. Single-wides not preferred. Shared well to be installed before closing. (which can provide unlimited water for irrigation and use… great for a large property like this). Electric pole on the property from Bluebonnet Electric. Buyer to verify availability of all utilities and restrictions. Septic needed. Buyer to get survey.
MLS #: N/A
- 2.47 acre lot
- Shared Well to be intsalled prior to closing at Seller’s expense Electric power lines on property On a paved street
- Convenient location with a Dollar General a couple miles away
- 10 Minutes from Lockhart’s restaurants, BBQ, services, and large HEB
- Level & Clear of brush and ready to build a home or homes
- NO RESTRICTIONS
- Easy commute to Lockhart, Bastrop, and Austin
- Suitable for various types of homes including manufactured, site-built, modular, barndominiums, and tiny homes.
- Enjoy a rural lifestyle with the convenience of Austin just 48 minutes away
Shared well included in price to be installed prior to closing, Electric pole already on Property, Septic Needed
City/ County codes ultimately dictate number of dwellings. There are no other additional restrictions.
Any. Single wide manufactured homes are not preferred.
Shared well included in price to be installed prior to closing, Electric pole on Property or within 300′, Septic Needed