Adjacent Address: Across the Street from: 231 Wild Plum Rd, Lockhart, TX 78644
Price (Cash or with 3rd Party Lender): $233,000
Price (with Seller Financing): $240,000
- Monthly Payment (excluding property taxes): $2,484.76
- Seller Financing Down Payment %: 16%
- Seller Financing Down Payment Amount: $38,400.00
- Seller Financing Interest Rate: 12.5%
- Term: 15 Years
Description: Large 2.71 acre lot, secluded and set back from the street on a level lot bordered by large oaks at the rear. Relax during the day while the kiddos are outside building forts and tree houses.It is located in a peaceful, country setting on a dead-end street. READY TO BUILD… Electric poles on property line already and Seller will install a shared well prior to closing – INCLUDED IN PRICE. SELLER FINANCING is available at a price of $240,000 with 16% down ($38,400 down) at 12.5% for 15 years. Location is perfect, providing walkability to a Dollar General for basic groceries/ conveniences, yet a little distance from the hustle and bustle of city life, while still being minutes from Lockhart and its restaurants, BBQ, services, and large HEB. Clear of brush on half of the property and ready to build a home or homes. 2 homes permitted by Deed Restrictions. Your driveway will take you to the back of your property where your home(s) will sit. Multiple homes/manufactured homes allowed by Deed Restrictions. Have your loved ones build on your Property as well. Just 8 minutes from Lockhart, 23 minutes to Bastrop, & 45 minutes to Austin. Collect fresh eggs from your chickens every morning/ raise some sheep… and still be able to go into the office in Austin if you need. Manufactured homes, site-built, modular, barndominiums, tiny homes ok. No single-wides. Seller will install a shared-well prior to closing, which can provide unlimited water for irrigation and use, making it a great investment for a large property like this. Light deed restrictions (see below) are in place to protect property values. Buyer to verify availability of all utilities and restrictions. Septic needed. Buyer to get survey. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to build your dream home(s) on this READY TO BUILD property in the heart of Lockhart. Additional lots between 2-5 acres available as well. Contact Agent.
- Large 2.71 acre lot with half of the property cleared and level
- Secluded and set back from the street on a dead-end road
- Bordered by large oaks at the rear of the property
- Walkable to Dollar General for basic groceries and conveniences
- Location is peaceful and in a country setting, yet minutes from Lockhart and its restaurants, services, and HEB
- Suitable for multiple homes/manufactured homes with 2 homes permitted by deed restrictions
- Driveway leads to the back of the property where homes will be situated
- Manufactured homes, site-built, modular, barndominiums, tiny homes allowed (no single-wides)
- Collect fresh eggs from chickens/raise sheep and still be able to commute to Austin if needed
What Utilities are Included?
Well or water tap needed. Seller can install a water tap (if there is capacity and approved by Aqua Water) for $8,000 or drill a well ($12,000 shared & $20,000 for private) for the Buyer prior to closing, Electric pole on Property, Septic Needed
Are There Any Restrictions?
Yes. There are light deed restrictions to preserve property values. Please see the deed restrictions below.
Can I Build More Than 1 House?
City/ County codes ultimately dictate number of dwellings. However, 2 residential structures are permitted in deed restrictions. See the Recorded Deed Restrictions below for more details.
Can I have a Manufactured Home?
Yes. Double-Wide manufactured homes or larger built within 5-years of installation on the property are permitted. Single-Wide manufactured homes are not permitted. See the Recorded Deed Restrictions below for more details.
What kind of home can I put on the Property?
Essentially, any residential home that is not a Single-Wide manufactured home is an approved home. Site-Built homes, tiny homes, double-wide & triple-wide manufactured homes, modular homes, and barndominiums are all approved homes. See the Recorded Deed Restrictions below for more details.
Is there an HOA?
Well Required, Electric Available, Septic Needed