Adjacent Address: Across the Street from: 231 Wild Plum Rd, Lockhart, TX 78644
Price (Cash or with 3rd Party Lender): $213,000
Price (with Seller Financing): $220,000
- Monthly Payment (excluding property taxes): $2,277.70
- Seller Financing Down Payment %: 16%
- Seller Financing Down Payment Amount: $35,200.00
- Seller Financing Interest Rate: 12.5%
- Term: 15 Years
Description: Cleared 2.21 acre lot on a level lot, located in a peaceful, country setting on a dead-end street. NEW INCENTIVE – Seller will install a shared well for the Buyer prior to closing! Location is perfect, providing walkability to a Dollar General for basic groceries/ conveniences, yet a little distance from the hustle and bustle of city life, while still being minutes from Lockhart and its restaurants, BBQ, services, and large HEB. SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE for $218,300, 16% down ($34,928), 12.5% interest, 15 year term. Clear of brush and ready to build a home or homes. 2 homes permitted by Deed Restrictions. Have your loved ones build on your Property as well. Multiple homes/manufactured homes allowed. Huge trees lining the street. Just 8 minutes from Lockhart, 23 minutes to Bastrop, & 45 minutes to Austin. Collect fresh eggs from your chickens every morning/ raise some sheep… and still be able to go into the office in Austin if you need. Manufactured homes, site-built, modular, barndominiums, tiny homes ok. No single-wides. A very tiny corner of the rear left rear corner of the property is in the FEMA flood zone drawings as being in the 100-yr, but it’s in the Utility easement and setbacks and so shouldn’t affect the property’s use. Surveyor can confirm. Electric available from Bluebonnet Electric with a power line already going over rear corner of property. Buyer to verify availability of all utilities and restrictions. Septic needed. Buyer to get survey. Light deed restrictions in documents to protect property values. Deed Restrictions provided below..
- Cleared 2.21 acre lot on a level lot, ready to build your dream home(s)
- Located in a peaceful, country setting on a dead-end street, providing a quiet and relaxing lifestyle
- Convenient walkability to a Dollar General for basic groceries/ conveniences, while still being just minutes from Lockhart and its amenities
- Deed restrictions allow for multiple homes/manufactured homes to be built on the property, making it ideal for families or investment opportunities
- Short commute to Lockhart, Bastrop, and Austin, making it easy to enjoy city life while still having a tranquil retreat to come home to
- Opportunity to collect fresh eggs from your chickens every morning or raise some sheep on your own property
- Various home types permitted, including manufactured homes, site-built, modular, and barndominiums, and tiny homes, offering versatility and flexibility in building options
What Utilities are Included?
Well or water tap needed. Seller can install a water tap (if there is capacity and approved by Aqua Water) for $8,000 or drill a well ($12,000 shared & $20,000 for private) for the Buyer prior to closing, Electric pole on Property, Septic Needed
Are There Any Restrictions?
Yes. There are light deed restrictions to preserve property values. Please see the deed restrictions below.
Can I Build More Than 1 House?
City/ County codes ultimately dictate number of dwellings. However, 2 residential structures are permitted in deed restrictions. See the Recorded Deed Restrictions below for more details.
Can I have a Manufactured Home?
Yes. Double-Wide manufactured homes or larger built within 5-years of installation on the property are permitted. Single-Wide manufactured homes are not permitted. See the Recorded Deed Restrictions below for more details.
What kind of home can I put on the Property?
Essentially, any residential home that is not a Single-Wide manufactured home is an approved home. Site-Built homes, tiny homes, double-wide & triple-wide manufactured homes, modular homes, and barndominiums are all approved homes. See the Recorded Deed Restrictions below for more details.
Is there an HOA?
Well Required, Electric Available, Septic Needed