Adjacent Address: Across the Street from: 231 Wild Plum Rd, Lockhart, TX 78644
Price (Cash or with 3rd Party Lender): $213,000
Price (with Seller Financing): $463,000
- Monthly Payment (excluding property taxes): $2,277.70
- Seller Financing Down Payment %: 16%
- Seller Financing Down Payment Amount: $35,200.00
- Seller Financing Interest Rate: 12.5%
- Term: 15 Years
Description: Cleared 2.27 acre lot on a level lot with large trees framing one site and in the rear . It is located in a peaceful, country setting on a dead-end street. Location is perfect, providing walkability to a Dollar General for basic groceries/ conveniences, yet a little distance from the hustle and bustle of city life, while still being minutes from Lockhart and its restaurants, BBQ, services, and large HEB. Clear of brush and ready to build a home or homes. 2 homes permitted by Deed Restrictions. Have your loved ones build on your Property as well. Multiple homes/manufactured homes allowed by Deed Restrictions. Just 8 minutes from Lockhart, 23 minutes to Bastrop, & 45 minutes to Austin. Collect fresh eggs from your chickens every morning/ raise some sheep… and still be able to go into the office in Austin if you need. Manufactured homes, site-built, modular, barndominiums, tiny homes ok. No single-wides. A small portion (maybe 0.5 acres) in the rear of the property is in the flood zone, but would not affect driveway access or home sites. Surveyor can confirm. Buyer will need to install a well, which can provide unlimited water for irrigation and use… great for a large property like this. Ability to tap into Aquawater’s water line in front MAY be possible if there is capacity on it, but is not guaranteed. Buyer to verify. Electric available from Bluebonnet Electric. Buyer to verify availability of all utilities and restrictions. Septic needed. Buyer to get survey. Light deed restrictions in documents to protect property values. Deed Restrictions provided below.
- Cleared 2.27 acre lot on a level lot with large trees framing one side and in the rear.
- Located in a peaceful, country setting on a dead-end street.
- Walkable distance to a Dollar General for basic groceries/ conveniences.
- Minutes from Lockhart and its restaurants, BBQ, services, and large HEB.
- Ready to build a home or homes, with 2 homes permitted by Deed Restrictions.
- Multiple homes/manufactured homes allowed by Deed Restrictions.
- Just 8 minutes from Lockhart, 23 minutes to Bastrop, & 45 minutes to Austin.
- Suitable for raising animals, such as chickens and sheep.
- Manufactured homes, site-built, modular, barndominiums, tiny homes allowed, but no single-wides.
What Utilities are Included?
Well or water tap needed. Seller can install a water tap (if there is capacity and approved by Aqua Water) for $8,000 or drill a well ($12,000 shared & $20,000 for private) for the Buyer prior to closing, Electric pole on Property, Septic Needed
Are There Any Restrictions?
Yes. There are light deed restrictions to preserve property values. Please see the deed restrictions below.
Can I Build More Than 1 House?
City/ County codes ultimately dictate number of dwellings. However, 2 residential structures are permitted in deed restrictions. See the Recorded Deed Restrictions below for more details.
Can I have a Manufactured Home?
Yes. Double-Wide manufactured homes or larger built within 5-years of installation on the property are permitted. Single-Wide manufactured homes are not permitted. See the Recorded Deed Restrictions below for more details.
What kind of home can I put on the Property?
Essentially, any residential home that is not a Single-Wide manufactured home is an approved home. Site-Built homes, tiny homes, double-wide & triple-wide manufactured homes, modular homes, and barndominiums are all approved homes. See the Recorded Deed Restrictions below for more details.
Is there an HOA?
Well Required, Electric Available, Septic Needed